Skip to main content

How to find us!

We are located off of Route 67 and 43 in Elkhorn, Wisconsin 53121 at 205 E Commerce Ct. (Adjacent to Open Arms Free Clinic).

We are open for Outreach for food and diapers on Fridays from 1 - 4 pm and Saturdays from 9 - 11 am.